FOR SALE: Used 1,200HP Mid-Continent U-712A SCR Drilling Rig
A fully equipped second-hand 1,200HP SCR land rig for sale, situated in West Africa. This rig was fully refurbished in 2007 with almost completely new main components. The only original components are the mast and substructure. Mast and substructure were totally refurbished with a removable extension added to the mast to accommodate top drives.
The rig only drilled 5 holes in a 16 month period following the refurbishment and is currently stacked. It is fully equipped and includes an inventory of spares and consumables.
Mid-Continent U-712-A Electric drawworks with:
BAYLOR 6032 Auxiliary brake
Powered by two GE 752 Style DC Motors
PYRAMID Cantilever 147' mast
API GNC: 1,330,000 lbs
PYRAMID 20' high substructure
800,000 lbs rotary capacity
600,000 lbs set back capacity
17' clear under rotary beams
Engines / Generators:
(4) Caterpillar 3512B (1500hp each) of which:
(3) units driving SR-4 Cat1875 kva, 600V, 60Hz AC generators and
(1) driving Marathon 1875 kva, 600V, 60Hz AC generator.
M&I (Ross Hill Type) Power house PLC with (4) SCR bays
(2) LSF-1600 triplex Mud Pumps 7” x 10” with a rating of 1,600HP
Driven by two (2) GE 752 style AR DC electric motors per pump
(1) BJ DYNAPLEX type 5500 traveling block / hook combination with:
(6) Sheaves, 60” grooved for 1-3/8” line, 500 tons capacity
(1) NATIONAL Type C-275 rotary table, 650 tons static load rating, 27-1/2”
Double gate: 13-5/8” 5M NACE trim with blind and pipe rams
Annular preventer: 13-5/8” 5M NACE trim
Accumulator: SARA 6-station 280 gal unit air operated with air and electric charge
Choke Manifold: 9 valve 10M Swaco choke with (1) hydraulic operated choke and (1) manual
Tubulars and Auxiliary Equipment:
Rig comes fully equipped and includes 2,000' 5" and 4,800' 3-1/2” drillpipe, various spiral drill collar, fishing tools, floor handling equipment, subs and crossovers, welding and cutting tools, Fork truck Merlo P-101-10 HM Telescopic with forks and safety pipe grabs and Wheeled Crane (Grove 50t).
Condition: Used, stacked
Date of refurbishment: 2007
Location: West Africa
Lead-time: available immediately
* All information made available is given in good faith but without guarantee.
Enter your email address below to receive our newsletter
“It was great dealing with someone who had the knowledge and expertise to make our deal go so smoothly.”